Thermoplastic Planter Liners - More Information
- ABS - liners can be economically thermoformed in sizes up to 72"L x 33"W x 17"D
- Stress-relieved Polypropylene - custom liners (referred to as WPL liners) can economically be welded together using sheet polypro. Requires no tooling or custom engineering
- LLD Polyethylene - for large quantities or large size custom liners, rotationally molding makes the best, most econonomical liners.
- FRP fiberglass - for everything else.
We don't expect you to be able to choose the best material for your application. If you can't find the size you need on the detail sheet, call us to discuss your application.
- Lining long structural planters
- Lining long planter walls (minimizes weight and isolates soil from structural wall)
- Connect planters to drain lines
- Provides base for interior planters -like a large waterproof saucer
- As a "second skin" inside waterproofed planters, provides easy secondary waterproof layer.
- ABS planter liners and WPL welded are made to order from stock materials. Small quantities typically available in 10-15 days. Larger quantities usually ship in 4-6 weeks from time of order.
- Rotationally molded and FRP liners are custom made, and typically require 6-8 weeks from order. Check with your Tournesol Siteworks salesperson for details.
- Tournesol Siteworks has seen far more of these types of projects than you ever will. Call us and let us discuss your application. We can probably help you with the implementation of a liner in your project.
- For extensive liner support, we have design services available. We're glad to work with you on the design team, if required.