Metro Collection - More Information
- FRP fiberglass material, typically 1/8" - 3/16" wall thickness, with additional wall support for larger square and rectangular shapes.
- FRP planters may be finished with standard or Metal-matched-pain (MMP) acrylic enamel finishes, or Metal-infused gelcoat. Any FRP finish may be delivered in T-0 (smooth), T-1 or T-2 textures. Rough textures provide better surface durability for heavy-traffic locations
- Lightweight GFRC concrete material, typically 3/4" wall thickness, with support rib for large square and rectangular shapes
- All Tournesol Siteworks collections are designed to be direct planted in exterior applications. Pots are intended to be used with planting media weighing no more than 100 lbs/cu ft. For heavier soils, additional reinforcement may be required.
- Tournesol Siteworks planters are not typically delivered with drainage holes, unless ordered as such. It allows the contractor to locate the hole in the field at the most advantageous location. There is no cost for adding drainage holes to any planter order.
- Each planter is waterproofed for planter applications. To use containers as fountains or water features, please specify such at time of order.
- FRP and GFRC containers are typically finished to order. Tournesol Siteworks container manufacturing usually requires lead time, which depends upon the season and activity. Please contact your sales person for estimated lead times.
- Metro Collection ash & trash containers are also available to match in both FRP and GFRC.
- All Tournesol Siteworks pots & planters are available with our industry-leading container irrigation self-watering systems.